Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation
Physiotherapy and rehabilitation
Medical rehabilitation belongs to the essential medical branches and is closely connected to several other specialities. It deals with areas representing the greatest socio-economical problem in a modern society.
According to statistics, 95 percent of people have problems which can be treated by rehabilitation procedures. If they are not treated, they can often result in serious and permanent complications. Medical rehabilitation is a complex of medical preventive, diagnostic and therapeutic measures that aim to restore maximal function and fitness of a patient. Using methods of medical rehabilitation improves the musculoskeletal system, affects pain, decreases muscle fatigue and improves memory.
Are you looking for expert care and a therapist who will focus on your needs? Is your job too stressful, allowing no time for physical activity? Do you spend most of your day in the office and hence suffer from back and neck pain? Physiotherapy and rehabilitation can help you. Our specialized and certified physiotherapist guarantees medical care of the highest quality, using the latest techniques and observing the highest professional standards. Physiotherapist take care of you on an individual basis.
As part of rehabilitation services for children, we provide child development physiotherapy all the way from premature babies to adults. A very common diagnosis that children come is scoliosis (the misalignment of the spine) and cerebral palsy. This health condition most commonly occurs just before puberty and during puberty as well.
Our physiotherapist provide examinations of children and adolescents. An exception applies to babies whose neurodevelopmental state is checked instead by a pediatrician.
Physiotherapist can help you with:
- Pain in the spine and joints (including post-injury conditions, prolaps of inter-vertebral disc, treatment of degenerative joint diseases, etc.)
- Pain evoked by monotonous stress exercised on the body
- Treatment of scoliosis
- Tendonitis, tennis elbow, tendon of Achilles problems, frozen shoulder etc.
- Headaches, migraines, fatigue
- Problems occurring during pregnancy, after delivery, during menopause (i.e. back pain, stress incontinence, physiotherapy after Caesarean delivery and other gynaecological operations, treatment of functional female sterility, weakened pelvic floor muscles, pre-natal exercise, post-operative scar care, lymphatic oedema)
- Complex postoperative physiotherapy
- Neurological diseases – stroke, multiple sclerorsis, Parkinson ´s disease
- Lymphatic edema primary and secondary (post-surgery pelvis, mastectomy, ablation of breast cancer)
- Symptoms triggered by stress
- Psychosomatic diseases (diseases resulting from a primary psychological causation)
- Craniosacral therapy
- Differential diagnostic
- Individual exercise programs
- Kinesiology assessment
- Special methodologies (Kabat, Mojzisova, Spiral dynamics, Visceral manipulation, Craniosacral therapy, etc.)
- Mobilization and manipulation techniques
- Soft tissue techniques
- Lymphological examination
- Acupreessure therapy
- Yoga therapy
- Massages (reflexive, segmented and relaxing, ball therapy)
- Fit ball, Bosu, overball exercises
- Podiatric examination of feet
- Medical taping – kinesiotaping
- Training a healthy back, ergonomic counselling (lectures for individuals and companies)
- Cranio-sacral therapy
Nina Slamova offers this treatment at Balihealing.
To book a treatment with Nina, please click the Appointment Button: